Thursday, October 4, 2012

Homework

Mr. President
I'm writing because I can't find anyone who will pay attention to the problem I am facing. My house has had horrible damages due to a flood. There was a leak in front of my front door that let liters and liters of dirty water into my house. The workers that were here had to be taken to the hospital because of transmitted infections through the water. This is not the first time that this has happened on my street. All I'm asking is for a quick solution that wont need any drastic action like closing our avenue. I don't think that would be functional or would help the coexistence of the neighbors. All I want is peace.

Sr. Presidente
 Escribo porque no puedo encontrar a nadie que le preste atención al problema que estoy enfrentando. Mi casa ha sufrido daños terribles debido a una inundación. Había una fuga en frente de mi puerta que dejó litros y litros de agua sucia en mi casa. Los trabajadores que estaban aquí tuvo que ser llevado al hospital a causa de las infecciones transmitidas a través del agua. Esta no es la primera vez que esto ha sucedido en mi calle. Todo lo que estoy pidiendo es una solución rápida que no necesitará ninguna medida drástica como el cierre de nuestra avenida. No creo que sea funcional o ayudaría a la convivencia de los vecinos. Todo lo que quiero es la paz.

No comments:

Post a Comment